Safe use of quality spiral mixer
1. The quality spiral mixer should be set in a flat position, and the front and rear axles should be padded with square wood, so that the tires are placed in the air, so as to avoid walking when starting.
2. The quality spiral mixer should implement secondary leakage protection. After the power is turned on before going to work, it must be carefully checked, and it can be used only after it is deemed qualified by the empty car test transfer. During the trial operation, it should be checked whether the rotating speed of the mixing drum is appropriate. In general, the speed of the empty car is slightly faster than that of the car (after loading) by 2~3 revolutions. If the difference is large, the ratio of the driving wheel to the transmission wheel should be adjusted.
3. The rotation direction of the mixing drum should be in accordance with the direction indicated by the arrow. If it is not true, the motor wiring should be corrected.
4. Check whether the transmission clutch and brake are flexible and reliable, whether the wire rope is damaged, whether the track pulley is in good condition, whether there is no obstacle around and the lubrication of various parts, etc.
5. After turning on the machine, always pay attention to whether the various parts of the quality spiral mixer are running normally. When shutting down, always check whether the blades of the quality spiral mixer are bent, and whether the screws are knocked out or loose.
6. When the concrete is finished mixing or it is expected to stop for more than 1 hour, in addition to draining the remaining material, pour the stone and water into the shaker, turn it on, rinse the mortar that sticks to the barrel, and then discharge it all. There should be no accumulated water in the barrel to prevent the barrel and blades from rusting. At the same time, the dust accumulation outside the mixing drum should also be cleaned to keep the machinery clean and in good condition.